In my late 20s, I finally discovered the answer to the lifelong question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" I want to be a Proverbs 31 wife, a Wife of Noble Character. Thus, my journey begins....

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Prosecco Cooler

A deliciously refreshing way to chill out after a hot summer day! Parker and I took this concoction up to the lake last night and had a wonderfully romantic date. Enjoy these great combinations of flavor surrounded by summer heat and fireflies!

Summer Prosecco Cooler

1 bottle prosecco (you can also use your favorite champagne or sparkling white wine)
About 10 strawberries, sliced
6-7 basil leaves
Splash of orange juice

Blend strawberries, basil and OJ in a blender until smooth. Each bottle of prosecco/champange should have about 6 glasses. Divide the strawberry mixture accordingly into champagne glasses. Stir in prosecco and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment