Parker rushes home at the end of the day and spends the majority of the evening playing with and loving on his daughter. It's so cute and sweet I can hardly stand it. I always knew he'd be a good dad but I really had no idea he would love fatherhood as much as he does. We are 2 lucky ladies!
Teaching her to sit in her big girl chair.
Ready....
Super Baby!!! (She loves this!)
Happy girl
Literally and figuratively wrapped around his finger.
Chillin on the hammock.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. How about just one? Love.
So sweet!! Is that bedding called Bananafish Lily (in Lilac)? If so, that's what I'm thinking about also... though Target appears to be sold out of the bed skirt. I hope they get more in soon because it look so beautiful in a real room! And I hope you don't mind when I totally copy your nursery!
ReplyDelete