I'm getting pregnanter!! I've been having blood work done to see if the pregnancy hormone numbers are doing what they're supposed to and we got great news Tuesday...my HCG and progesterone look great! Its so amazing to think about a little person growing everyday inside my belly. When we first found out on Friday that we were expecting, I read in my pregnancy book that the baby was about a third the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Yesterday, our baby was the size of an orange seed! Still pretty small but so amazing to go from barely visible to the naked eye to an orange seed in 5 days!
Tomorrow I'm telling my mom and I'm so excited. With our first pregnancy, we had told Parker's family and were planning on telling my mom the day after we lost it. My dad didn't know either until there was bad news share. I hated that the first they heard of becoming grandparents was through bad news. Even if this pregnancy ends the same way the last one did, I hope that we can celebrate the good news with my parents before then.
5 Weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment