These were great for a picnic! Pack them up and grill them wherever.
Beef Skewers with Pineapple
Serves 2
2 steaks, whatever your favorite cut is (I used t-bone because its what I had and I made stock with the bones)
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup white wine
2 Tbls dijon mustard
5-6 fresh tarragon leaves
1 clove garlic, smashed
About 1/2 pineapple, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/4 lb proscuitto, thinly sliced and cut in half long ways
Salt and pepper
About 4 wooden skewers, soaked in water at least 30 minutes
Cut steaks into bite-sized pieces. Whisk together EVOO, wine and mustard to make marinade. Season with salt and pepper. Put cut meat in a large ziploc bag with tarragon leaves and garlic. Cover with marinade and let rest in refrigerator overnight.
Remove meat from bag and discard marinade. Wrap each piece of steak in prosciutto and skewer, alternating between beef bites and pineapple. Grill until beef is desired doneness. If not grilling right away, wait to wrap prosciutto until right before cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment