I just have to say that I have the best friends and family ever. My friends and family have blessed me so much with their prayers and support over the years and I love watching everyone get excited and fall in love with Mary Elizabeth. In celebration of her, I was blessed enough to have 3 baby showers and I loved each and every one of them.
The first one was a work shower thrown by my wonderful sweet friend Holly Crawshaw. It was held at the church and was decorated so beautifully. She had cupcakes with Mary Elizabeth's initials on them and lots of tasty food. All the ladies I work with came to celebrate her and we had a great time!
The table settings were so beautiful and elegant!
Mary Elizabeth got lots of fun gifts, including many adorable outfits!
Pink and purple MEM cupcakes.
The second shower I had was another ladies shower thrown by my amazing sister-in-law Beth. This one also had an amazing turnout! It seems like so many people have been praying for and anticipating Mary Elizabeth for so long that they all want to come celebrate her. We even had some people travel in from out of town! My stepmom Debbie came with her two daughters Chelsea and Jessica. My sister Krista surprised me by flying in for the weekend from California! I was so excited and surprised to see her that I started crying as soon as she walked in the door. For the shower, my mom and sisters were there, along with my aunts and my cousin Colleen who is also expecting. We also had my mother-in-law and Parker's aunts there too. It was so fun and I loved seeing so many women together to celebrate my daughter. She got lots of monogrammed and embroidered blankets and clothes, which I can't wait to see her in!
Me and my sweet niece Gracie, who is so excited about the arrival of her cousin!
Beth (the hostest with the mostest!), me and the cutest mini-host!
Collette, Krista, me, mom, Colleen, aunt Patti and aunt Tina...lots of O'Hara women!
Me and the proud grandmothers, Grammy and Nonna
The Prillaman ladies
The last shower was a couples shower for me and Parker. I really wanted one that Parker would be involved in. Everyone always celebrates the mom but sometimes the dad gets forgotten. My 3 best girlfriends, Kelly, Sandra and Lisa, joined together to put on a beautiful shower at Kelly's neighborhood clubhouse. We had couples from church, Parker's friends from childhood and my girlfriends with their husbands. It was so much fun! Sandra and Daniel are expecting as well so we went to dinner with them afterwards and talked all about all that's to come! We got lots of "baby necessities" from the registry and of course, more adorable clothes! Everyone loves shopping for little girls.
The best BFFs ever! Lisa, Kelly, me and Sandra
What a lucky bunch of ladies to have such great hubbies.
He's so excited about his daughter!!
Two happy mammas! We're so excited to be on this journey together!
Amanda and I have the same exact due date...so amazing! Its fun to be in exactly the same place and compare!
Have there ever been 2 parents more excited about the arrival of their child? We are so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment