Today I'm 17 weeks and feeling pretty great! It seems like randomly everyday I get a burst of happy hormones that keeps me giddy and near tears (happy ones, of course!) all day. I still get tired easily but overall my energy level has been good. My low back still aches pretty regularly but yoga has been a lifesaver for that! I started taking prenatal yoga once a week at a local studio and usually do it another 1 or 2 days at home. As I mentioned yesterday, we started working on the nursery this week. I can't wait to see the vision in my head completed! We also have been accumulating all kinds of little goodies for her already! She has a wardrobe of about 6 outfits...not much but its a start! She also got a swing and baby chair from her aunt Kelly and uncle Kris this week! I was looking at them this morning, imagining a sweet sleeping angel in there. Crazy to think she'll be here in a few short months! I read today that she weighs about 5oz and it about 5 inches from head to butt. I love reading about how she's developing everyday and growing into a little person. I also read today that her unique fingerprints will develop over the next week or two. That's so unbelievable. What an amazing God we have! I love picturing Him knitting her in my womb right now like Psalm 139 says, counting the hairs on her head like it says in Matthew 10:30, writing her name on a white stone like in Revelation 2:17, and carving her unique prints into her tiny fingers.
Parker is equally excited to meet his daughter. He's always rubbing my belly and talking to her. The other night we were out to dinner and he randomly said enthusiastically, "I can't wait to meet our daughter!!" I think its starting to sink in more and more everyday for both of us. :-)
Cooking Mamma!

Mary Elizabeth's room, the "before shot"

First big presents!

17 weeks today!
No comments:
Post a Comment