In my late 20s, I finally discovered the answer to the lifelong question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" I want to be a Proverbs 31 wife, a Wife of Noble Character. Thus, my journey begins....

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What Do You Want

Now that more and more people are hearing the good news about baby McFarland, the question I get most often is "What do you want?" I can't imagine someone with my history having a preference of girl or boy but I guess its a fair question. So I started to think about it and I really have no preference of gender. Really. I did, however, come up with my list of what I want. Its short, only three things. After all, I feel like I'm too blessed to ask for anything more. But I do have three things that I pray for every night. 1) I want a healthy child, both physically and mentally; 2) I want my child to have a joyful heart; and 3) I want my child to love the Lord. Is that too much to ask?

8 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment