In my late 20s, I finally discovered the answer to the lifelong question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" I want to be a Proverbs 31 wife, a Wife of Noble Character. Thus, my journey begins....

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life

I often look back at my past blog postings to see the ups and downs that I've gone through and am still going through. If I were to rank the emotions on a scale of 1 to 10 and then chart the results, I'm pretty sure I could actually design a new theme park roller coaster. I find it kind of funny when I pour my heart out over a a difficult day and then 3 days later, rejoice in the joy and peace that God has given me. Up, down, up, down, up, up, up, down, down, down, (insert random recipe), repeat. But that's the reality of infertility. In fact, that's the reality of life. One day you're up, the next you're down. One minute you're hands-in-the-air praising God, the next you're wondering where He is. One day, when I have a house full of kids and a million things demanding my attention, I imagine life will look very similar. Up, down, up, down, up, up, up, down, down, down (insert random recipe), repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment