In my late 20s, I finally discovered the answer to the lifelong question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" I want to be a Proverbs 31 wife, a Wife of Noble Character. Thus, my journey begins....

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Second Cousins...or Something

A few weeks ago, Mary Elizabeth got to meet her cousin Morrigan!  Morrigan is my cousin's daughter so I don't know what that makes her and Mary Elizabeth...second cousins?  Once removed??  I don't know.  My father-in-law has explained it to me more than once but I still don't get it.  For all intents and purposes, they are cousins!  The cool thing is that me and my cousin, Colleen, are 4 months apart.  Now Mary Elizabeth and Morrigan are the same age difference as me and her!  Below are some pictures of them meeting for the first time.
Mary Elizabeth holding Morrigan.  Such a good big cousin!

Kisses!!  Or a taste, we're not really sure.
Me and Colleen at 6 and 2 months

Mary Elizabeth and Morrigan at 6 and 2 months.  Any resemblance?

No comments:

Post a Comment