The other day I was thinking about how drastically different things are now than they were a year ago. Last year before Christmas, I was fighting hard against the depression that seemed to get worst every month. I didn't feel like decorating for Christmas, getting in the "Christmas spirit," or even celebrating much at all. I loved spending as much time as possible with my niece and nephew but was reminded every time I saw them about what would've been had we not lost our first pregnancy. Christmas was hard, to say the least.
This year, everything feels so different. I'm so full of hope and excitement. I feel my little girl moving every day and I know that she'll be here before I know it. I think about next Christmas and all that we have to look forward to going forward. I think about how incredibly happy and blessed I am to be exactly where I am right now. Throughout all of it, the good and the bad, God has always been faithful to His promise never to leave or forsake us.
I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment